Posts tagged maintenance
Update: The bugs have been fixed, feel free to purchase things and do quests again. Thank you for your patience!
We are currently fixing some bugs related to the inventory in game, so in the meantime please do NOT buy anything from the Token Shop or in-game Pokemarts until this is fixed. And also for safety please avoid quests that give rewards such as items or Pokemon.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We are now back ONLINE and we have included some new cool features in the game,
- Time Points – these are points you earn every 10 minutes you play the game, you can exchange them on Exchange Station for eggs or periodical items
- Remote Shop – the ULTIMATE item. Check out the token shop. =)
- Albino special type – a new type of special pokemon has been released in the wild. Albino pokemon gets +30 to SP ATK attribute and as rare as the other special types. You can also purchase them in our token shop. Only pokemon IDs 1-250 are released at the moment, please wait patiently as we work on the rest.
- Show options – we have added new options on the Show section in the explore page.
- Power points are now refreshed every time you level up from a NPC/Wild battle
* You might have noticed some things missing, the data has been corrupted and I’ve restored a backup which is 4 hours later when the server went down
PokemonInfinity is currently down for maintenance and will be back up and running in 3-6 hours from the time of this entry. (hopefully)
We are adding a bunch of exciting new features and so this will be worth the wait!
EDIT: Maintenance is taking longer than expected. Announcement will be made when everything is back to normal.
Good day! I will be uploading some directory structure changes and fixes to some reported bugs. While I’m upating, players might encounter problems with the game. My advice is to logout for awhile and wait until I finish. This will only take 10-15 mins and update announcement will be made once done. Cheers!