Posts tagged breeding
I’ve made some tweaks with the game to bring a more balanced and fair game:
- Breeding fail rate penalties – fail rate are now incremented whenever your breeding a non-originally owned pokemon. Here is how it works, for every non-originally owned pokemon you breed you get +5 to the fail rate. So if your going to breed two non-originally owned pokemon you get maximum fail rate of 15%, you won’t get any problem if you own both pokemon. You cannot breed non-originally owned legendary pokemon. I know not everybody will like this, but this is to stop (or at least slow down) those lending of legendary pokemon to breed. Also you won’t have any problem if you have the Breeding Blessed Stone
- Disobedience – a pokemon that is not origianlly owned by a player will have a 40% chance of not obeying your command when battling if you don’t have enough badge. Each badge gives you an ability to control level +20, you won’t have any problems handling a level 100 pokemon if you have 5 badges (was originally 8 but just to cut you guys some slack) More information here
- Pokemon details if it can be caught at Night Only can now be seen in PokeDex location section
- My Pokemon page now has a selection for element types
Enjoy the game!
Hi everyone! Now that breeding legendaries has been introduced, we are now installing an important update and Phase 2 of the implementation of breed rules.
We have been hearing the concerns from many of you about the ‘prices’ and availability of legendary Pokemon in the game, and we have also heard your desire to be able to give legendary Pokemon breed points. In addition, we have also gotten your messages about how the legendary population has tripled from legy breeding and your concerns regarding this. To the many of you who protested the introduction of legendary Pokemon breeding for fear that it will ruin the in-game economy, rest assured that we have been taking this into consideration.
The following change will take effect only on legendary Pokemon bred after the time of this update:
All Legendary Pokemon that are +1 or above will be hatched as account-bound. Legendary Pokemon that are +0 are still free to be traded to anyone, but any legendary Pokemon with breed points will be automatically account-bound to prevent bred copies from flooding the market. Remember that you can still encounter legendary Pokemon in the wild and those are all catchable and tradeable.
The standard breed rules from previous updates still apply.
We also lowered the weekly token rewards from 5 to 2 on this update.
Good day! I have just promoted some changes to Pokemon Infinity, this includes features and some bug fixes!
- PI-1, PI-86 Breeding System – it was early this week that it was implemented but a series of update and changes was made. Adjusted happiness requirement for Breeding to 175
- Experience needed to level up your pokemon has been adjusted to become easier
- PI-80 HP left stat effects not working in battle – Skills like Absorb and Slack Off now works properly
- PI-81 Wrong wild counter on profile page – fixed
- PI-83 Specific Pokemon forms are not distinguished in the Search Trades drop-down menu
- PI-84 Token count on Profile
- PI-87 Power Points (PP) implementation – are the energy that a Pokémon requires in order to perform a move. You need to re-equip your pokemon skills before it can work. Ether and Elixirs to restore your pokemon’s PP can be bought in Town Item shops.
- PI-88 Genderless – for a list of genderless pokemon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Genderless_Pok%C3%A9mon
- PI-89 Legy on Wild – legy can now be encountered anywhere in the wild! Yes, you can encounter all legendaries of released regions when you explore each region. The only requirement is that you have all badges for the region. So always have a masterball in hand, you’ll never know when you’ll see one
- PI-90 Razor Fang, Happiness bike and shoes
Also some minor UI changes and enhancement like layout and progress bar. Hope you guys will love the update!
Breeding has officially been added to the game! You can access the breeding page by visiting any Trainer Center in any town and speaking to the Day Care lady. Specific rules for breeding are as follows:
- The fee for breeding is 1000 coins
- Pokemon must be a minimum of level 10 and have 200 happiness points or higher in order to breed. Pokemon cannot be on your team or in a trade. Happiness points of parent Pokemon will be decreased to its base happiness after being bred
- You can only breed Male and Female Pokemon of the same kind and evolutionary stage (e.g. Pikachu male and Pikachu female and not a Pichu + Raichu). You can also breed a Pokemon with a Ditto. The result will always be the first stage evolution of the (non-Ditto) Pokemon
- You can not breed Pokemon marked as legendaries
- The Resulting egg will be given a random breed point number that can range from half to all of the sum of the breed points of both parent Pokemon. (e.g. Pikachu+10 M breeds with Pikachu+20 F, the resulting egg will be a Pichu random +15-30)
- Breeding special Pokemon will increase the chance of the egg hatching as a special
- Breeding will have a 5% chance of failing. When it fails both Parents will have their happiness meters reset to 0.
We hope you have fun with this exciting and challenging new feature!
Its been one month since we opened Pokemon Infinity Online to public last 10-10-10.
As a treat we are giving away +20% tokens on any donation also they said Dragonite is a good pokemon so the donation pokemon for the week is a Dragonair , everybody will also get an egg on their initial Daily rewards!
- You can now hatch eggs at the day care center.. its the green house located on each city
- Login rewards (is required to be Trainer Level 5 and account is confirmed):
- Daily: 2500 coins, random quantity of potion, pokeball or antidote
- Weekly: 5000 coins, random basic (no legendaries) +1-+3 egg, 5 tokens, random quantity of Great Ball
- Monthly: 10000 coins, random special (chance of getting legendary) +1-+2 egg, 10 tokens, random quantity of Ultra Balls
- You can also enable sending of in-game notices to your email by going to User Settings and check the box provided there
Would like to give more updates but I’m sick ATM.. so when I get fully recovery expect more awesome things to happen to Pokemon Infinity! Thanks for all your support!