Archive for June, 2011
Let’s all welcome the new staffs for Pokemon Infinity!
We do hope that you’d become active and helpful to the community! Again welcome to the team!
(Access and privileges will be given within the day)
BUY 2 and GET 1 for FREE
For two weeks, for every 2 pokemon you purchase from the token shop you’ll get 1 FREE. Just want to clarify that you need to purchase 2 to get 1, I hope that is clear. Enjoy!
Just to make it clearer:
E.g. You buy 2 Squirtle, you’ll get another 1 for free. If you buy a Squirtle and a Charmander you don’t get anything from this promo. System automatically inserts the pokemon to your account.
Hi everyone! We are now running a short yet fun contest for Independence Day sprites! For all the details and entering info please visit the contest topic on the PI forums!
Good luck and have fun!
Which player do you prefer to be staff (choose 3) ?
- smock23 (53%, 46 Votes)
- stgeorgio (49%, 43 Votes)
- MarkieThe10 (47%, 41 Votes)
- masterash12 (36%, 31 Votes)
- voog2 (21%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 87
Voting will end in 2 days!
Well apart from the awesome starry background, here is a list of updates that was implemented:
- Natures – this is randomly assigned to every pokemon you have after your first login, http://www.psypokes.com/lab/natures.php
- Offline battles – you can battle trainers that has been offline from the game for quite sometime and eliminate them from the battle field. You get 500 coins from the trainer after beating them, but if they don’t have any money you only get 100 coins.
- 2 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 3
- EXP Share item – check the token shop for the item
- Bank – can be accessed through the Pokemon center’s PC
- Shiny token – every shiny you catch will give you 1 token
Hope you’ll enjoy the updates!
P.S: Oh! We will be turning all newly registered user’s starter pokemon to a random special until we hit 130000 registered users.
We currently have 3 staff positions open on PokemonInfinity’s chatroom channel so if you think you got what it takes to be a chat mod, feel free to apply!
To apply, post a reply to this entry either on this blog or Facebook, and include the following:
Your in game name:
What time you are usually online:
How many hours you can commit a week:
And a brief paragraph why you should be chosen for this position.
If you fail to provide information in any of the above areas your application will be ignored.
You should also have a clean record of no bans/mutes/kicks, and be an active player of PokemonInfinity!
Hi everyone, the Character Avatar Contest on the PI forums is now over. Thank you to everyone who entered!
The winners will be decided in the next few days and this blog entry will be edited with the winning entries.
Edit: The staff votes are in and the three winning have been decided:
and ! (If you can’t see the images, click on this blog entry’s main link).
Congratulations go to Hirok, who had won all 3 slots with an overwhelming number of staff votes! These avatars will be added to the game and the prize will be inserted soon!