Archive for February, 2011
The St. Patricks Day Sprite Contest is now over. Thank you all for participating!
The winners have been rewarded with their pokemon & a secret pokemon reward!
And the winners are:
ChaosAssassin- Riolu and Lucario
Rheodon- Elekid, Electabuzz, Electivire
Pervysage117- Spoink, Grumpig, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert
To all the winners of this contest: Please reply on the forums to PrincessPhoenix with your in-game name or the account you wish to have a copy of your sprite given to when these are added to the game. If you are unable to send forum PMs simply leave a comment on PP’s profile.
If you didn’t win the contest this time, no worries! There will be more for you to enter in the future!
We have just added PP Up and PP Max to your regular item shop. (Please read the description of the item carefully before using it to your desired skill). To use, after purchasing, select the pokemon on My Pokemon page and under the Skills section you’ll find the “Power Point Increase” section.
Some minor updates;
- Added a small feature to view your friend’s “What’s on your mind?” entry (located on top-left of Explore page)
- Event pokemon (Xmas and Valentines) will not be breedable, also Token-Only pokemon
More updates coming this week! Enjoy the game!
We are very happy that the server is now back up. Lets keep our fingers cross that it will stay that way after we have implemented additional security measures. Qualified consecutive log in that has been reset and rotten eggs have been fixed. Thank you for your undying support! Enjoy the game!
I’ve just reset everybody’s consecutive log in count to the longest streak you had with PI. Also, the rotten eggs affected by the server downtime has been retrieved. Thank you for your undying support to Pokemon Infinity! Enjoy the game!
Good day! I have just promoted some changes to Pokemon Infinity, this includes features and some bug fixes!
- PI-1, PI-86 Breeding System – it was early this week that it was implemented but a series of update and changes was made. Adjusted happiness requirement for Breeding to 175
- Experience needed to level up your pokemon has been adjusted to become easier
- PI-80 HP left stat effects not working in battle – Skills like Absorb and Slack Off now works properly
- PI-81 Wrong wild counter on profile page – fixed
- PI-83 Specific Pokemon forms are not distinguished in the Search Trades drop-down menu
- PI-84 Token count on Profile
- PI-87 Power Points (PP) implementation – are the energy that a Pokémon requires in order to perform a move. You need to re-equip your pokemon skills before it can work. Ether and Elixirs to restore your pokemon’s PP can be bought in Town Item shops.
- PI-88 Genderless – for a list of genderless pokemon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Genderless_Pok%C3%A9mon
- PI-89 Legy on Wild – legy can now be encountered anywhere in the wild! Yes, you can encounter all legendaries of released regions when you explore each region. The only requirement is that you have all badges for the region. So always have a masterball in hand, you’ll never know when you’ll see one
- PI-90 Razor Fang, Happiness bike and shoes
Also some minor UI changes and enhancement like layout and progress bar. Hope you guys will love the update!
We’ll be doing a major update to the game right now, and please logout of the game, so that there will be no mess up’s while updating takes place.
We’ll be back in a hour or less!
Next blog post will be on what the updates are! Stay tuned!
We are happy to announce that the Pokemon form sprite competition for St. Patrick’s day is officially running! For more information please see the official contest thread on the PI forums.
Have fun and good luck!