Archive for December, 2010
Hi everyone! You have seen the xmas forms floating around, now you have the chance to submit your own versions of Pokemon forms in our newly held Form Competition!
For each competition there will be a theme for you to work with, and those who demonstrate their skills and present the best looking variations of that form will have their sprites added to the game!
For more information about these special form contests and to see the rules, themes and entries visit the PI Form Competition forum topic!
Good luck and have fun!
-Pokemon Infinity Team
Merry christmas to you all! And one of our events for Christmas is up now! Santa Claus wants to gift you and he’s just starting it on Pokemon Infinity. Now you know where he’s residing for now. You need to be trainer level 5 to access the event. The pokemon he asks for, must be originally owned by you.
Hope you all have fun!
Pokemon Infinity Team.
Good day! I have just promoted some changes to Pokemon Infinity, this includes features and some bug fixes!
- PI-36 Profile Edits no longer
- PI-37 Trade Notes no longer appear on Trades
- PI-40 General Error Report Regarding Text Inputs not saving
- PI-44 Type rules not working as they should
- PI-45 New Pokemon Forms – initially we have released Christmas forms for Mew and Articuno but staffs are working on bringing all official forms in game. Christmas Form can be found on Token shop until end of December! So hurry and grab it while its still available! These Pokemon will also have +5 speed, def, sp def, sp atk, HP, atk! Grab them
- PI-46 Add Original Owner check on pokemon for quest – some quests has been edited to require players to be original owner of a pokemon required
- PI-48 Place pokemon caught on Lineup – pokemon caught on wild will be added to your lineup if it has an empty space
- PI-50 Suggestion: Add Completed Quest count to Player Profiles
- PI-52 “Accept All” button on Friends page no longer works
More updates will come in a few days! Enjoy the game!
We held an event at Facebook page and asked our users to post an feedback about Pokmeon Infinity Online and all those who posted a feedback have been rewarded with 10,000 Poke Money. Now, this is one of the feedback’s that I liked and it was a tough choice to choose these and leave out others.
I was looking for Pokemon Battle Arena because I was bored and wanted to play it again. Then I noticed the two links at the homepage. One was for Monster Ranch and the other was Pokemon Infinity Online. I naturally clicked on the link and noticed it was in the beta stages and I love to help out and get ahead before it is completed. This was about a month ago and I have never regretted it at all. This one of the greatest games I have ever played. The easy to navigate maps, the events to get some stuff, free eggs given out for loyalty. Although I have yet to benefit from the 10% tokens, I have told 10 people about it and got three referrals under my belt and I am posting the link ever where I can to further promote the game. The fact that this game can be challenging and not a breeze is a fun factor. It took me six times to beat Misty and well when I did it was such a joy. It took me forever to complete it in the games.
Keep up the good work
-Wrave- IGN: Shikaru91
And this one.
Well to begin with I only happened upon this game by chance. I was bored one day and decided to go and play PBA. When I was logging in I saw the link to this game and decided to try it out. As soon as I started the game I noticed this was not gonna be walk through the park and after getting off starter island I fell in love with the hunting, training, and mibbit chatroom. I find this game to be a challenge and while I was battling Brock for the first time I found myself remembering my first ever battle with him in Red the original Pokemon game. This game has been a real improvement from other Pokemon games I played online and ever since I started this one I never went back to the other ones. Its features like NPC quests and the Trainer Level really made the game more challenging. I look forward to the game getting even better and making me sweat a little more than I already am with the NPC quests.
Good job staff you really made a hit,
Hi everyone! The Custom Character Avatar Contest hosted on Facebook is now over.
The winners of this event are:
These two winners will receive 10,000 coins, a +10 egg and these entries will be soon added to the game as playable characters.
Thank you for all your entries and your participation in this contest!
Good day! PI will be undergoing some security patch and update. Some issues addressed on this update:
- PI-19 Security Issues
- PI-22 Invalid Items in battle for IE users
- PI-24 Trade Gitches caused by Improperly Rejected Trades
- PI-25 Release a Pokemon – Description error
- PI-26 Trade Pokemon Fail to Evolve on First Trade
- PI-27 Default Skill Tackle no longer sets to all Pokemon
- PI-28 Legendary Kanto Pokemon – Talk to Legend Hunter on Emerald City A4
- PI-32 Page to Fix Trade Glitch (Stuck in Limbo) – those players with trades in limbo post the IDs of their trade http://forum.pokemoninfinity.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=969
Other noticeable updates Player profile can now be viewed offline, compressed battle messages, and some minor UI tweaks.
Hope you like the update! Enjoy the game!
- Go to your favorite pokemon page e.g. (http://www.pokemoninfinity.com/pages/default/pokemon.php?id=[id here])
- On the wibiya toolbar, click on Share (beside translate) and choose facebook
- On the “What’s on your mind?” textbox tag Pokemon Infinity Online facebook page by typing the “@” symbol and selecting Pokemon Infinity Online (if its not displaying then you need to like the page first). Your post will display on our official facebook page when successfully tagged.
- Tell your friends to like your post!
If not displaying on PI wall:
Check on your Facebook account > Privacy Settings > Your status, photos, and posts should be Everyone
Top 5 posts with the most like for a week (7 days) will win the event!
You need to have at least 10 likes to qualify. Start posting your favorite Pokemon!